Information for Practitioners
Practitioners who have been accredited for TAVI through Cardiovascular Accreditation Services Ltd or who are seeking
accreditation are required to contribute to the National TAVI Registry. Click here to apply for TAVI Accreditation
To Contribute to the TAVI Registry:
- Contact SAHMRI directly to find out if your hospital is already approved for ethics and local governance.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1800 290 571
- Should ethics and/or local governance still be required for your site, scope any specific requirements that are in
place and provide support for associated site submissions
- A Client Services Agreement (CSA) will require signature by the appropriate representation for your site.
The CSA is a contract between the participating site and ACOR and discusses further the obligations of both parties in
contributing to the national database
- Complete the Hospital Registration Form and email to email@example.com
- Note that Hospital Registration Fees apply
- Once all ethics, local governance and hospital registration requirements have been established practitioners will be
provided with login credentials and application training
Then you are ready to go for data submission